Sunday, April 24, 2011

"I'm on a horse."



Oh, Isaiah Mustafa, you beautiful beautiful man.

Suprisingly, the Old Spice body wash commercials are my favorite commercials ever. It's suprising, of course, because I'm female and these are commercials for male products... but that's pretty much what Old Spice wants, right?

In the commercial, Mustafa is talking directly to the ladies and showing them what a "man" is. The man they want their men to smell like. The involvement of women in a man's ad is pretty effective, too. Who does the grocery shopping? Women usually. So now your woman comes home with that delicious new Old Spice scent. You like. She likes it. Everyone's happy.

My boyfriend uses Old Spice, and I gotta say, I kinda like that he smells like the man on the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment